Behold the beloved Arrows scarf in delicious sherbety coral. This color combo looks divine on everyone, and we love how the fletching (that's your vocab word for the day) adds a graphic punch when wrapped around your neck. Hopie has worn our first prototype of this scarf in her travels to Indonesia, Chile, Nepal, Turkey, and India, and it's only gotten softer and more beautiful with wear.
Hand block printed with natural dyes on a sumptuous blend of Indian silk and cotton. Super lightweight and versatile for four-season wearing (we bet you'll never take it off).
- printed with non-toxic natural dyes
- 25% silk, 75% cotton
- 34 x 86 inches +/-
- hemmed on long sides, raw edge on ends
- hand wash cold with gentle soap, line dry, iron if needed
- slight color and pattern variations may occur
- hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Bagru, India