This product is currently sold out.
Named after the Gallatin River, our star-covered kantha quilt is an ode to our favorite slice of Big Sky country. Hand block printed in Bagru, India, then hand-stitched by women in rural Rajasthan using a traditional unknotted technique.
- front; warm gray with beige printed pattern. back; white
- 90 x 90 inches (fits queen)
- 100% Indian cotton, stitched with cotton thread
- loose threads are normal and won't come undone
- dry clean suggested; if washing, use gentlest cycle (additional loose threads may occur)
Domestic shipping only.