Lily's favorite scarf. No matter what she throws on before running to catch the F train she'll never leave her apartment without her papaya Herringbone. That perfect pinky-orange that looks divine on just about every complexion. Lily wore this scarf to Vietnam in January and used it as a shawl, scarf, skirt, blanket, and pillow.
Hand block printed with natural dyes on a sumptuous blend of Indian silk and cotton. Super lightweight and versatile for four-season wearing (we bet you'll never take it off).
- printed with non-toxic natural dyes
- 25% silk, 75% cotton
- 34 x 86 inches +/-
- hemmed on long sides, raw edge on ends
- hand wash cold with gentle soap, line dry, iron if needed
- slight color and pattern variations may occur
- hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Bagru, India