This perfect pinky-orange looks divine on just about every complexion. Hopie and Lily have used this versatile scarf as a shawl, sarong, blanket, and pillow in their adventuring and don't leave home without it.
Hand block printed with natural dyes on a sumptuous blend of Indian silk and cotton. Super lightweight and versatile for four-season wearing (we bet you'll never take it off).
- printed with non-toxic natural dyes
- 25% silk, 75% cotton
- 34 x 86 inches +/-
- natural selvedge on long sides, raw edge on ends
- hand wash cold with gentle soap, line dry, iron if needed
- slight color and pattern variations may occur
- hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Bagru, India