Pansies Robe | Warhol
This live-out-loud robe takes its cues from Joe Brainard's pansy paintings of the late 60s in a psychedelic Warhol palette. We designed it with you in mind: the life of the party, no-holds-barred, more-is-more person. This extremely technical print took 11 (yes 11!) blocks to make, one stacked over the next, to produce this wild, intricate pattern.
- 100% certified organic Indian cotton
- Hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Jaipur
- Wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron as needed.
- XS - comfortably fits 0-10 petite
- S/M - comfortably fits sizes 0-10
- L/XL - comfortably fits sizes 12-18
- 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 20-24
- Petite 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 16-22 petite
- Our robes run large. If you're between sizes, size down for a truer-to-size fit and up for a roomier fit. Sizes are measured laid flat, double chest for circumference.
- Additional sizing info here.
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.
Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors.
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low.
Iron on appropriate setting if needed.