BLOCK PRINTING KIT + USPS STAMPS
Block Shop in a box! Our adorable, comprehensive block printing kits contain everything you need to make a series of 8 exquisite block prints on paper, but the applications are limitless– wrapping paper, notecards, wallpaper; the world is your DIY oyster! We included Ruth Asawa stamps so you can send a block printed postcard to a pal and support the USPS while you’re at it.
If you can stamp, you can block print. Enjoy this kit, be well, and happy #blockshopkits printing!
- 4 sheets cotton watercolor paper (ideal for framing)
- 4 watercolor postcards + 4 USPS Ruth Asawa stamps
- 5 small tubes Speedball water-based block printing ink (white, black, yellow, blue, red)
- 3 wooden printing blocks in Block Shop’s signature designs, made by LA artist Guillermo Bert
- 1 acrylic ink plate (peel protective paper off to use)
- 1 rubber brayer
- Block Shop’s Little Guide to Block Printing, which includes printing techniques & tips, our favorite color recipes and teeny tiny illustrations by us!