Walnut Bentwood Knoll Chair | Mr. People Person Flax
In-store pickup only in our Atwater Village studio. We will email you pickup instructions upon purchase.
We don’t want to part with this elegant and artfully-carved side chair, we love it that much! We consider this a steal given that we carefully refinished the walnut wood and reupholstered this perfect vintage mid century chair with Block Shop pizzazz. We love its gentle curves and comfy, cushioned seat that makes it comfortable for all types of use, from eating takeout to reading Little Women.
- Vintage Don Petitt Bentwood Armchair for Knoll
- 22 x 22 x 32 inches; 22 lbs
- Custom upholstery in our Mr. People Person fabric
- 100% linen and foam cushion
- Please note: this is a one-of-a-kind piece of vintage furniture that has been carefully refinished and reupholstered.
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.