Pansies Reading Pillow | Warhol
Instant mood enhancer! Our 100% fun reading pillow with soft yellow piping is going to be the best thing in your living room. Hand block printed with 11 (!) blocks, this beauty is inspired by Joe Brainiard’s late 60s pansy paintings in a psychedelic Andy Warhol colorway.
- 24 x 24 inches, 5.8 lbs
- 60% linen, 40% cotton; medium-weight
- Hidden YKK zipper enclosure
- Hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Jaipur
- Includes 100% down-feather insert made in the USA
- Front and back are the same
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.