People Person Pillow | Midnight Ruffle
For the maximalist who needs a pop of color in their home! We partnered with artist Paboy Bojang of In Casa By Paboy to bring this collection to life. Each pillow is hand-stitched by Paboy—a Gambian refugee seeking asylum in Italy—from 100% Italian cotton found in local markets in Naples and Block Shop’s sumptuous linen block prints.
- 20” x 20” (not including ruffle, which is ~3” wide)
- European linen ruffle, hand block printed in Jaipur, India
- European linen base, hand block printed in Jaipur, India
- Hand-stitched in Italy
- 100% down-feather insert made in the USA
- Signature red zipper closure centered down the backside
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.
Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors.
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low.
Iron on appropriate setting if needed.