Raj Mandir Pillow | Piping
Our Raj Mandir pillow with chic ochre piping. The tight repeat and desert palette makes it an easy pillow to mix and match with other neutrals. Our Raj Mandir pattern is inspired by the famous 1976 movie palace in Jaipur, and it instantly elevates your sofa or favorite reading chair.
- 18” x 18”
- 100% European linen.
- Triple-washed for stonewashed look and soft feel.
- Terra cotta brown, ochre and soft blueish charcoal. Colors are mixed in small batches by hand; expect slight variation.
- matching hidden zipper enclosure.
- Hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Jaipur.
- 100% down-feather insert made in the USA.
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.
Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors.
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low.
Iron on appropriate setting if needed.