PLEASE NOTE: FINAL SALE. Allow one week for your order to ship from our LA studio. Package should arrive within 2 weeks!
Our beautiful textile samples are in good condition and they’re cute enough to be out in the world. :) They may have any or all of the possible imperfections:
- Faint pigment discoloration.
- Light fade lines in large printed areas.
- Mis-printing: stray printing drips or slightly skewed pattern.
- Very minor snag or run in the fabric.
- AZO-free non-toxic dyes
- 25% silk, 75% cotton
- 34 x 86 inches +/-
- natural selvedge on long sides, raw edge on ends
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.
Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors.
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low.
Iron on appropriate setting if needed.