Sunwave | SalmonCBSSS001
Ships in 1-2 weeks, unless otherwise noted. Please see our FABRIC FAQ here.
Our most iconic print in dusty peach with gray-brown printing. The most uplifting pop of warmth for your living room sofa, or wild on an accent chair in a neutral bedroom.
This design has been printed by hand in small batches in Jaipur, India. Subtle printing imperfections may occur, and color may vary from dye lot to dye lot. Heavyweight, textured linen has limited give and wears well over time. Great for all heavy-use, indoor furniture.
Looking for virtual guidance on your upholstery project? Consult an expert! Nicole Crowder offers 30 minute one-on-one upholstery consultations and virtual workshops.
- Fabric printed in 5 yard segments (i.e. large orders come in segments of 5 yards)
- 60% Linen, 40% Cotton
- Residential grade fabric, with double rub count of 25,000
- Salmon-peach ground
- Printing color is a soft gray-brown
- Fabric width 54”
- Approx. horizontal repeat 54”, vertical repeat 17”
- Spot clean. If needed, wash on gentle cycle, cold, and tumble dry low
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.