Trillium | Woodblock Print | Unframed
PLEASE NOTE: FINAL SALE. We do not frame paper print samples. Allow one week for your order to ship from our LA studio. Package should arrive within 2 weeks!
Our beautiful print samples are in good condition and they’re cute enough to be out in the world. :) Our paper prints may have any or all of the possible imperfections:
- Faint pigment discoloration.
- Mis-printing: stray printing drips or slightly skewed pattern.
- Paper may have uneven edges or a very slight tear in the edge
- Please note, we do not frame print samples. Please take the artwork to your local framer, or work directly with our framing partner Simply Framed.
- Size: approximately 18.5 x 15 inches unframed (please note our colored prints are slightly larger than our first edition of cream prints)
Our ongoing partnership with a woman-run printing and papermaking studio in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Our open editions are hand block printed on cotton rag paper made from textile production scraps in Jaipur— a zero waste process.
Our prints are floated and framed in museum-quality shadowbox frames by Simply Framed in the US with maple from North Carolina. Maple frames available in natural (pictured), black, or white finish with UV-shielding plexiglass.Frames include wall bumpers, hanging hardware + nails