Dot Dash Robe | Eggplant
We’re obsessed with this robe—it’s a feat of hand block printing and a genuine work of art. Our super luxe linen in deep eggplant is complemented by ochre half moons and *the* chicest green piping. We see it as a cross between the elegance of Lauren BcCall in the Big Sleep and Benicio Del Toro tearing around the desert, open-shirted, in Fear and Loathing. We invite you to consider wearing it as a coat.
- 100% Belgian linen
- Hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Jaipur
- Wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron as needed.
- S/M - comfortably fits sizes 0-10
- L/XL - comfortably fits sizes 12-18
- 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 20-24
- Petite 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 16-22
- Additional sizing info here.
- Purchase hand-marbled gift box here.
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.
Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors.
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low.
Iron on appropriate setting if needed.