A bold pattern in a versatile, neutral colorway, inspired by the International Code of Signals– antique nautical flags collected by our friend’s grandfather in Maine.
- 20 x 20 inches
- 100% Belgian linen; AZO-free, non toxic dye
- matching hidden zipper enclosure
- hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Jaipur
- 100% down-feather insert made in the USA
- International shipping now available without pillow insert
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.
Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors.
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low.
Iron on appropriate setting if needed.