PLEASE NOTE: ROBES SHIP IN 1-2 WEEKS, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
Our most asked-about robe made from hand block printed linen in perfect cobalt blue. Named after Bauhaus artist and designer Alma Siedhoff-Buscher. We think of it as a duster or housecoat to be worn on all occasions, year-round. Strong geometries on soft linen make this handmade beauty a work of art - you’ll never want to take it off.
- 100% Belgian linen
- Hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Jaipur
- Wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron as needed.
- S/M - comfortably fits sizes 0-10
- L/XL - comfortably fits sizes 12-18
- 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 20-24
- Petite 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 16-22
- Additional sizing info here.
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.
Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors.
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low.
Iron on appropriate setting if needed.