The Flock is our new staple, and it’s an exquisite, hand block printed piece of artwork. We love this quilt-inspired pattern in striking black and red on an oatmeal base. We designed it to make you feel amazing from Monday morning coffee corner to Sunday evening lounging. 100% belongs in your next weekend trip suitcase.
- 100% certified organic Indian cotton
- Hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Jaipur
- Wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron as needed.
- XS - comfortably fits 0-10 petite
- S/M - comfortably fits sizes 0-10
- L/XL - comfortably fits sizes 12-18
- 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 20-24
- Petite 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 16-22 petite
- Our robes run large. If you're between sizes, size down for a truer-to-size fit and up for a roomier fit. Sizes are measured laid flat, double chest for circumference.
- Additional sizing info here.
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.
Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors.
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low.
Iron on appropriate setting if needed.