Bird of Paradise Robe | Lilac
Our Bird of Paradise robe is a scene stealer and we’re l’obsessed. This robe is just as much for life-of-the-partiers as it is for introverts looking to express their inner truth to the soundtrack of “It’s My House and I Live Here” by Diana Ross. We plan to wear this number as we pour one out for the ghosts of holiday parties past.
Oversized, deep pockets to store your trinkets & secrets & wishes. New slightly-heavier-weight cotton (vs. the super lightweight cotton of previous robe collections), so it’ll keep you a bit warmer in the colder months.
- 100% certified organic Indian cotton
- Hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Jaipur
- Wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron as needed.
- S/M - comfortably fits sizes 0-10
- L/XL - comfortably fits sizes 12-18
- 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 20-24
- Petite 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 16-22
- Our robes run large. If you're between sizes, size down for a truer-to-size fit and up for a roomier fit. Sizes are measured laid flat, double chest for circumference.
- Additional Sizing Info here.
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.
Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors.
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low.
Iron on appropriate setting if needed.