Block Printing Kit
Block Shop in a box! Our adorable, comprehensive block printing kits contain everything you need to make a series of 8 exquisite block prints on paper, but the applications are limitless– wrapping paper, notecards, wallpaper; the world is your DIY oyster! This kit includes 8 pieces of watercolor paper to turn into artwork to hang on your walls.
If you can stamp, you can block print. Enjoy this kit, be well, and happy #blockshopkits printing!
- 8 sheets cotton watercolor paper (ideal for framing, sized 6x8")
- 5 small tubes Speedball water-based block printing ink (white, black, yellow, blue, red)
- 3 wooden printing blocks in Block Shop’s signature designs, made by LA artist Guillermo Bert
- 1 acrylic ink plate (peel protective paper off to use)
- 1 rubber brayer
- Block Shop’s Little Guide to Block Printing, which includes printing techniques & tips, our favorite color recipes and teeny tiny illustrations by us!
Please expect slight variations in block surface. Stripes may not perfectly line up due to the natural inconsistencies that occur from cutting very thin lines into wood. Imperfection is part of the magic of block printing.