Parasol Robe | Sunset
Our Carpe Diem robe, inspired by the spirit of Auntie Mame. You’ll never want to take off this Art Deco-inspired stunner, not even for that Zoom presentation with corporate. Our Parasol robe in Sunset features a warm tangerine base, lilac printing, and the chicest ochre piping. All those oversized blocks, fine lines and perfect registration make it a technical feat of block printing. Elegant, bold, and big “life is a banquet” energy.
- 100% certified organic Indian cotton
- Hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Jaipur
- Wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron as needed.
- S/M - comfortably fits sizes 0-10
- L/XL - comfortably fits sizes 12-18
- 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 20-24
- Petite 2XL/3XL - comfortably fits sizes 16-22
- Our robes run large. If you're between sizes, size down for a truer-to-size fit and up for a roomier fit. Sizes are measured laid flat, double chest for circumference.
- Additional sizing info here.
- Purchase hand-marbled gift box here.
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.
Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors.
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low.
Iron on appropriate setting if needed.