Poiret | SkyPoiret | Sky - Ground: 60" Non Woven Fibre
PLEASE NOTE: This product is made to order and has a 5 week production time. Please email us at email@example.com if you need rushed production.
There’s nothing quite like our striking, mural-style Poiret wallpaper to bring dimension and height to a room. This soft, sky blue colorway feels like an instant respite from a long day. Inspired by the button clasps on an Art Deco women's jacket designed by Paul Poiret, reimagined in Block Shop's signature curvilinear, concentric stripes.
We partnered with Connecticut-based wallpaper printer Twenty2 to reimagine our signature block prints as timeless wallcoverings.
- 9’ panel: $510
- 12’ panel: $680
- Printed on non-woven fibre
- Double wide paper (twice the width of regular paper!)
- Sold: by the panel
- Double Wide Panel Height: 9ft or 12ft*
- Pattern Height: the top of the design is 78"
- Horizontal Repeat: 54”
- Trimmed Width: 54”
- Match: Straight
- 2 panel minimum
STOCK & LEAD TIME
- Standard lead time: 5 weeks + transit
- Rush lead time: 2 weeks + transit ($250 fee)
- Stock: Printed to order
- Note: Wallpaper ships untrimmed
*Custom heights are available upon request
Our wall coverings are exquisite digital reproductions of our hand blocked designs, printed by Connecticut-based Twenty2 on the finest quality paper, using eco-conscious techniques in every step of the process.