Poiret | SnowPoiret | Snow - Ground: 60" Non Woven Fibre
PLEASE NOTE: This product is made to order and has a 5 week production time. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need rushed production.
There’s nothing quite like our striking, mural-style Poiret wallpaper to bring dimension and height to a room. The snow colorway is for the white wall lovers who still want a bold, elegant pattern in their space. Inspired by the button clasps on an Art Deco women's jacket designed by Paul Poiret, reimagined in Block Shop's signature curvilinear, concentric stripes.
We partnered with Connecticut-based wallpaper printer Twenty2 to reimagine our signature block prints as timeless wallcoverings.
- 9’ panel: $510
- 12’ panel: $680
- Printed on non-woven fibre
- Double wide paper (twice the width of regular paper!)
- Sold: by the panel
- Double Wide Panel Height: 9ft or 12ft*
- Pattern Height: the top of the design is 78"
- Horizontal Repeat: 54”
- Trimmed Width: 54”
- Match: Straight
- 2 panel minimum
STOCK & LEAD TIME
- Standard lead time: 5 weeks + transit
- Rush lead time: 2 weeks + transit ($250 fee)
- Stock: Printed to order
- Note: Wallpaper ships untrimmed
Our wall coverings are exquisite digital reproductions of our hand blocked designs, printed by Connecticut-based Twenty2 on the finest quality paper, using eco-conscious techniques in every step of the process.