Squiggle Dot | MustardCBSDMS001
Ships in 1-2 weeks, unless otherwise noted. Please see our FABRIC FAQ here.
The perfect sofa or armchair upholstery fabric. This rich, golden-ochre base comes to life with adorable, subtle white dotting in a subtle serpentine wave pattern. This fabric pairs beautifully with all shades of white / cream, browns, and pinks.
This design has been printed by hand in small batches in Jaipur, India. Subtle printing imperfections may occur, and color may vary from dye lot to dye lot. Heavyweight, textured linen has limited give and wears well over time. Great for all heavy-use, indoor furniture.
Looking for virtual guidance on your upholstery project? Consult an expert! Nicole Crowder offers 30 minute one-on-one upholstery consultations and virtual workshops.
- Fabric printed in 5 yard segments (i.e. large orders come in segments of 5 yards)
- 60% Linen, 40% Cotton
- Residential use
- Ground is rich golden ochre
- Printing is discharge printing into soft off-white
- Fabric width 54”
- Approx. horizontal repeat 7.5”, vertical repeat 5.5”
- Spot clean. If needed, wash on gentle cycle, cold, and tumble dry low
Each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.