Sunwave | MustardCBSMS001
Ships in 1-2 weeks, unless otherwise noted. Please see our FABRIC FAQ here.
Our most iconic print in a heavenly combo of ochre printing on a soft, mustard-yellow base. Bauhaus meets Slim Aarons’ Palm Springs. Our favorite pick-me-up fabric.
This design has been printed by hand in small batches in Jaipur, India. Subtle printing imperfections may occur, and color may vary from dye lot to dye lot. This heavyweight, textured cotton has a slight give, but wears well and keeps its shape well (perfect for an armchair or daybed, less ideal for constant-use couch).
Looking for virtual guidance on your upholstery project? Consult an expert! Nicole Crowder offers 30 minute one-on-one upholstery consultations and virtual workshops.
- Fabric printed in 5 yard segments (i.e. large orders come in segments of 5 yards)
- 100% cotton (heavyweight, handwoven, organic cotton)
- Residential use
- Bright mustard yellow ground
- Ochre printing
- Fabric width 46”
- Approx. horizontal repeat 46”, vertical repeat 17”
- Spot clean. If needed, wash on gentle cycle, cold, and tumble dry low
To make our block printed fabric, each design is traced onto a wooden slab, which then is carved by hammer and chisel into a printing block. The block is then printed meticulously by hand using soft, AZO-free, non toxic pigment.
Variation in printing & color are hallmarks of hand block printing and dyeing in small batches.